SMALL WIND POWER
Small wind power energy solution
-The 2nd Lotte World Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Korea and the 6th tallest in the world
-Installed on the roof of the top floor at 553 meters to supply energy such as aviation flashing
- Rotor rotor blade connection, central axis of wind power generator.
- Blades blades The blades rotated by the wind.
- The same structure as the wing of a lift blade airplane,
- Increases acceleration by generating tension and enables rapid acceleration several times the wind speed.
- It transmits the necessary force when starting the drag blade and is suitable for various winds.
- Easy to change lift after acceleration of drag.
- Generator Generator A device that converts blade rotation into electrical energy.
- Even if the wind of the PMG (permane nt magnet) type generator stops
- Since there is no rotational resistance due to no load, the amount of energy recovery is excellent when the wind blows again without stopping for a certain period of time.
- Controller A device that charges/controls generated electric energy into a battery (rechargeable battery).
- Battery battery Stores generated electricity and supplies power to the required power source.
Features of HIENERGY wind power generation